Wednesday 2 March 2016

Test

Writing Assessment

Writing Assessment – Task #1
In 300-400 words, write a formal letter to a work supervisor to request a leave of absence 
Mr Nail,
I am so sorry that I couldn't go to the work tomorrow. I have fever and cough a lot. My family doctor told me that I should stay in the bed and have a rest for a few days, and he also says that it's inappropriate to work as a lifeguard on the beach. I have already called my co-work, Mr.Liu up about let him substitute. 
Best Regard 
Yucho


Writing Assessment – Task #2

Create a 10-15 step by step instructions that someone can follow
  1. put a little salt and petter on the salmon.
  2. pat a little flour on the salmon.
  3. pour some vegetable oil in the pan.
  4. put the salmon in the preheated pan.
  5. cook for 3-4 minutes to nice golden colour.
  6. turn it over and cook for another 3 minutes.
  7. check the thermometer in the fish at 142 degree.
  8. take it in the dish and clean the pan.
  9. pour some white wine along with some fresh lemon juice.
  10. put shalit and garlic and the parsley in the pan.
  11. cook to reduce about half of the juice.
  12. put some unsalted butter.
  13. put some salt and little petter.
  14. pour over the fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment