Tuesday 15 September 2015

Tuesday, September 15, 2015


Tuesday Afternoon's Assignment

Did you learn anything from this morning's conversation and dictation exercise? Do you understand the Canadian government better? Who are those people in the cartoon below?
Here are your tasks:
  1. Complete your trip report on our visit to Durdy Bayramov Art Foundation.
  2. Listen to this recording at least twice, taking good notes.
  3. On a blank sheet of paper, draw a chart of the levels and responsibilities of the Canadian government.
  4. Check your chart with at least two partners. Then take pictures of the chart.
  5. Compare your work with this video.
  6. Publish your chart, notes, and these instructions on your blog.
Last Friday with my classmates and my teacher ,we went out to visit a public exhibition of the Turkmen artist Durdy Bayramov at a private museum. It is located in a house on 2647 Bayview Ave.This little museum was impressive and there were 254 paintings to display .I saw some landscape pictures and some portraits. There were also some handicrafts and art objects. During the visit, Durdy Bayramov' s daughter, Keya Bayramov told us her father was an orphan and he keened for the family and the love, he liked the portrait because he loves people,.He said :'' The every woman that I see, I feel that I am looking for my mom." I am very grateful for Keya's kind invitation.Through her father's work, we can learn morn and enjoy the contact with different cultures. It was a excellent day.

1 comment: