Wednesday 16 September 2015

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Wednesday's Assignment


Here are your tasks this afternoon:
  1. Finish this morning's work, all of it.
  2. What’s in season? Discuss your harvest and purchase strategies for Farintosh Farms. Create a dialogue among three friends on the farm. Record on Chirbit.com.
  3. What big event is happening in Canada on October 19? Explore this page and discuss.

    Find the pictures of the major parties and their leaders. Use Google Images.

    Choose one leader, and think of why you like or dislike that person, (e.g. "My favourite politician is So-and-So. He is so handsome/strong/tall. I agree with ..."). Use 5 - 6 sentences, and practise saying them to a partner. Record your sentences on Chirbit.com.

    Then add headlines to relevant news about them from Google News.
Yucho, Monique, Thomas and Chaiyoung

A:  hey, Monique, are you going to Farintosh farm tomorrow?
B: unfortunately, I have a doctor appointment tomorrow so that I can’t go there.  However, you guys can tell me the story about the farm on Friday. How about you, Thomas, are you going there?
C: I will go there because I just resigned the part time job. Therefore, I have enough time to go to the farm. 
D: me too, I will go there with you guys together tomorrow, so we can enjoy the day over there.
A:  Monique, what a pity! You can’t go there. Have a look at the website of that farm. If you want to buy anything, you can ask me to bring them to you.
B:  I don’t know there is a website for that. Let me check the website first and then tell you what I want tonight! Thank you for your offer. What do you want to buy tomorrow, Thomas and chaiyoung?
C:  I need some broccoli, cauliflower, and peppers for my wife.
D:  I want to buy greens and peppers for my dinner tomorrow.
 A: The teacher told us that we could eat the corn for free. I hope that the corn taste good, so I can buy some when I go home.  
B: you are right, yucho. I will definitely want some corn, especially, the sweet corn. Please bring some for me.
C:  really? We can eat the corn over there! That‘s great, then I don’t have to bring my lunch box.
D: it sounds good. I hope that we have a wonderful weather tomorrow. We all can enjoy that trip.

http://chirb.it/Ah1mAa 

2 comments:

  1. Yucho, Monique, Chaiyoung, and Thomas, fantastic job!
    2 things to remember:
    1. Monique's name has 2 syllables not 3.
    2. Listen + preposition
    Keep up the good work, all of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to have you in the group. let's work together next time again!

    ReplyDelete