Sunday 27 September 2015

Coming to LINC class

If you feel you have benefited from any of these, please answer the following questions, and write your comments below:
What were your needs/reasons for coming to LINC class?
There are three reasons:
I could communicate with local people and achieve mutual understanding.
I could read books and magazines in original.
I could find a job in the hospital.

What things made your needs complicated or special?
I've been here almost four years. I used to work as a kitchen helper in the restaurant. The staffs worked there were all Chinese and we always spoke mandarin with each other. I had to work 10 hours everyday, so it's hard to persevere in learning.

What were the results or outcomes of coming to LINC class?
I am so glad of coming to LINK class because I have learned a lot and met lots nice gays. I feel myself more confident and satisfaction.

Share a favourite memory from LINC class.
Today is a  Chinese traditional festival--Mid Autumn Festival. Early this week, with my classmates and my teacher Joseph, we went to Dragon Pearl Buffet to celebrate this Moon Festival. There were lots of delicious food in the restaurant, they all tasted good. Everyone ate happily and so full.

No comments:

Post a Comment