Friday 18 September 2015

Friday, September 18, 2015



We went to Don Mills Station to catch us carpool yesterday morning. It was a beautiful day .I was felling well. Our teacher Joseph was already there with his big smiling .It took us almost half an hour to arrive at Farintosh Farms .There was a big barn in front of the farms .After we took some pictures together, Joseph told us that there were two fields we could work on, one was the bean field and another one was  the cauliflower field. I chose the bean field , walked through the barn and carried a little basket with me. I walked into the bean field , squatted and began to pick up the beans. I worked almost one and half an hour and the basket was full of the beans. By the way I went back the barn ,I felt a little tired.I also picked a big watermelon. The woman weighed and charged me eleven dollars. Nearly twelve c'clock we went home with fruitful harvest.

Friday's Assignment

Here are this afternoon's tasks:
Write a trip report of the Farintosh Farm visit. Include pictures from Facebook. Check with a partner for any typos before posting. Then comment on your classmates' blogs.

The government is supposed to work for you. But suppose you work for the government. Would that be something you'd like to do?
Here are your tasks:
  1. Compare federalprovincial, and municipal job opportunities
  2. What is similar/different about them--requirements, rewards, etc.?
  3. What jobs do you qualify for? Publish your findings on your blog.
When you have finished the above, check out the latest sunshine list. How many of these are government jobs? How many are TTC workers? Is your teacher's name there? Discuss with a partner your feelings and thoughts about the sunshine list.


No comments:

Post a Comment