Friday 9 October 2015

Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday's Assignment

How was the field trip yesterday? What was your favourite thing there? What was your least favourite? Did you have a surprise or learn a lesson?

Here are your tasks:
  1. Write up your field trip report of 10 sentences, including details on what you liked, disliked, and were surprised by about the trip.
  2. Identify where they went to school and two other interesting facts about each of our female astronauts. Share with a partner, and post these facts on your blog.
I got up early last morning because I should prepare to go to the AGO with my classmates. It was a very beautiful day. Mezi brought some fresh coffee with her big smile at subway. At the AGO, we saw the pictures which drew by William kurelek finally. The day before yesterday we've learned something about Bill Kurelek, his pictures were impressive. Through his pictures you might be figure out his energy, his soul, his complicated and angry. I didn't see his famous painting named the Maze. We visited all the building with Juseph, it was my second time to the AGO and there's still somewhere I've nerve been. We took some pictures around the building. I was excited and enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment