Friday 23 October 2015

Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday's Assignment - Janice



Examples:
l  I smoke a pack of cigarettes a day.  I know I shouldn’t but it’s difficult to stop. I should try reducing the number of cigarettes I smoke.
l  I eat potato chips three or four times a week.  It’s so tasty even though it’s not good for my health. I will try to eat only two smaller bags a week.
Your own unhealthy habits:

I don't like all kinds of exercises such as jogging, swimming and playing basketball. I know that the sedentary lifestyle is not the best interest for people. I decided to ride the bicycle three times a week. They said that exercise will be good for my cardiovascular system.
I don't like to drink water. I prefer coffee. Drinking lots of coffee could increase your chance of heart disease. That's the reason I forced  myself  to drink water instead of coffee.

exercise 3 times a week
brush and floss my teeth every day
maintain my weight
eat fruit every day
drink 8 glasses of water every day
wash my hands after I cut raw chicken
wash my hands before I eat
wear a hat in the winter
wear sunglasses in the sun
use suntan lotion
open the windows in my home
visit the doctor annually

eat McDonald's every day
drink 3 beers for breakfast
watch 5 continuous hours of television every night
smoke more than 10 cigarettes a day
eat raw meat
take antibiotics when I have a cold
listen to music very loudly
use marijuana on a regular basis
diet a lot 
take vitamins every day
drink and drive a car
gamble a lot of money on lottery tickets
like to do drugs occasionally

No comments:

Post a Comment