Wednesday 7 October 2015

MY PRESENTATION




Please excuse me if I'm a little blue today. Earlier this week, our classmates Thomas, Han and Monique,they are leaving and I'm feeling kind of sad. You probably don't know them, but you might be lucky enough to know someone just likes them. Since last month I came here, they used to be my partner in the class and do me a lot of fever. They have sweet nature and gentle deposition. Especially Monique, she never absented herself from class even though she got pregnant and will give her baby birth this month. She comes here just want to learn and learn it superbly well, that is impressive to me. Now they are moving on to upper level class, I'm sincerely pleased for them, but that doesn't make it any easier to say goodbye to our friends.

Life has a way of throwing these curve balls at us just when we start to get comfortable with a person, a place or a situation. Something comes along to alter the recipe, such as your terrific neighbor moves away, your child graduates, your husband is laid off, your family immigrates and you have to separate with your parents...
But what should we do that? Last night my husband gave me four words --go with the flow. It likes surfing, you can't organize the ocean, waves just happen. We're always hoping for the perfect wave, but mostly you just take them the way they come. Life is a series of events. No matter how deft your organizational skill, there will be something out of your control. That is the reason we need improve ourselves because our ability to cope with change and disruption determines the degree of our happiness in life. Yesterday likes a mirror,you can look it but you can't enter it. We should focus on our hopes for a bright future, for us.
I'm going to miss my friends, like miss that neighbor, that graduate. I think I'll go out, I'll do everything and I can make that future happen.

1 comment:

  1. That was a touching speech; thank you for reminding us all of our friendships and precious times together!

    ReplyDelete