Wednesday 18 November 2015

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 (3*24)

Wednesday's Assignment

What are some important terms in a job interview?
Here are your tasks on the language of employment:
  1. Role play: Practise aloud at least 3 sets of dialogue.
  2. Practise one of them with a partner, and create a youtube wefie together.
  3. Make sure you have registered for tomorrow’s job fair.
New Dialogue
--Hi, come on in. I'm Yucho, Take a sit, please.
--Hi, I'm Ann. Nice to meet you.
--I'm glad you to made it here in one piece. So, Ann, would you please talk something about yourself?
--Sure. I had more than 20 year's experience in the hospital as a nurse before I came here. Then, I 
  have 2 year's experience in the restaurant as a cook in Canada. I'm able to quickly adapt with the new
  work environment.I can make the clients feel comfortable for interact with me. And I always try to be
  ahead of the curve.
--That's great. Then tell me your greatest weaknesses.
--I have to say that I can be too much of trying to be ahead of the curve.
--Really?
--That's just me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment